Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. Taking place from 21 – 23 November 2017 at London’s ExCeL, Food Matters Live will include:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Three educational and inspiring attractions
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health
The Holland Food Valley Pavilion will return to Food Matters Live 2017, bringing together companies from the Netherlands. Food Valley NL, together with the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, will also sponsor live demonstrations/talks about the links between nutrition and exercise.
For more information and to register for free tickets, visit the Food Matters Live website.